What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you:
- register to attend one of our events;
- request information on one of our events;
- sponsor or partner one of our events;
- complete a nomination form for one of our events;
- complete a voting form for one of our events;
- subscribe to a newsletter for one of our events;
- respond to a survey or fill out a form regarding one of our events.
When registering for any of the above, you may be asked to enter your name and/or e-mail address. When booking places at an event, a company address and telephone number may also be required, to allow us to post you the required information, and/or contact you to check any details.
How do I turn cookies off?
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. The following links may be helpful in order to help you do this:
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to any outside parties. We will hold your data securely and will never pass on your details to other agencies, never publish your information elsewhere and will ensure your right to opt-out of future emails at any point without prejudice.
Third party links
Occasionally, and at our discretion, we may include links to event sponsor/ partner websites on our event specific sites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.